PARANORMAL VOYAGES  

paranormal investigators

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I have had 3 encounters with the dead....I'm reaching out

CrazyDiamond82

8 years ago, on May 13th 2003, my mother died of a drug overdose. It was a horrific experience for my enitre family. 10 months later on March 24th 2004, my grandfather died of what seemed to be a broken heart. The death of my mother almost literally killed him. About 2 years after my mother died, I woke up in the middle of the night, got out of bed and headed out into my hallway. As I entered the hallway I realized that I was standing in the hallway of the house that I had grown up in. I thought I was crazy and turned to go back to my room and saw that I was still lying in bed with my husband asleep. Out of body. I was terrified but had the most intense urge to continue down the hall and down the stairs. As I continued down the stairs, the walls and the stairs lost form. They became shapeless blurs of color and i realized I was not walking, but almost gliding or "floating" forward. My arms and body was also a shapeless blur of color. I rounded the bottom of the stairs into our old living room, wich was also blurry and shapeless and empty, other than a blurry splotch that would have been a couch. And there she was, blurry and almost colorless. But there, non the less. I could sense her almost immediatley. And the closer I got the more intense the feeling became. I could almost breath her in, except I wasn't breathing. We meshed together slowly and I heard her voice "Oh Bran"......she had always called me Bran....short for Brandy. Her voice was soft and sad and sorrowful. Just those 2 words. It was her way of saying sorry. We meshed together for only a moment and it was so intense that I almost felt as if I was being crushed and the emotion in it was overwhelming. And suddenly, almost like a vaccum, combined with a loud whooshing sound, I was sucked backwards and away from her very quickly. My husband was shaking me because he said I was stiff and shaking and making choking and gasping sounds in my sleep. He thought I was dieing. Nothing else happened for almot 6 years. Till this past weekend. I guy that I had been very close to in highschool, shot and killed himself about a month ago. And all though I was saddened by the news, I haven't thought much about it. Friday night I woke up in my bed and was being sucked out of my bed or my body....atleast it felt that way. Next thing I know, I'm in this mostly colorless blur of a room with nothing but a table. Also colorless and blurry. I could feel someone or something close by. I was not alone and I was terrified. I hear this voice in my head....."I'm sorry, it was work. No one can hear me! I'm trying to tell them, but they can't hear me! I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry....it was work I just couldn't take it anymore. They can't hear me....I'm sorry. Tell them I'm sorry". I kept getting flashes of his face in my head....mostly his eyes. But in front of me he was colorless and shapeless. But I knew it was him. And again with the vacuum sensation. I then find myself in my bed, eyes still closed and I am somewhat paralized. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move and I couldn't breath. It took a minute for me to catch a breath and be able to move around. And then I started sobbing uncontrollably. I could still feel him after I woke up. Then lastnight, I find myself in my in the colorless shapeless blur that would be my grandparents backyard, and I could feel my grandpa next to me. I never did see him, just felt him. I said "i'm so glad you're back." He said "I'm not back, you're a doorway.....be careful. They are ALL looking to you now for help." I began to sob and same vacuum effect and found myself in bed again paralized. I'm genuinly concerned. What does all of this mean? I know it was alot to read and take in.....but if anyone took the time to do so.....help me.

August 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CrazyDiamond82

I have had some other very similar happenings, but not with anyone that I know or even recognize. And they are mean and ugly "spirits" and they want to harm me when I encounter them. Not sure what to think of any of this and have no one that I can talk to.

August 2, 2011 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Johnathan
Site Owner

Well i do see trhat everyone is coming to you for help that you once knew and loved. I don't believe there is nothing you can really do about it wen you have that type gift. You just have to learn wen to cut it off an on. It is strange that everytime you talk with them your having an out of body experience.. I really can't give you any info on what exactly to do because i just strictly deal with communicating with the paranormal. Only other thing i can think of tht you might have is sleep paralysis, it can have the same effect on you. I would just say next time if you dont want them coming to you is tell them to please stop because they are scaring you and making your body do things you dont like. That really does work if you try it.

--

C.C.P.I. Founder Johnathan

September 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ayin

CrazyDiamond82 at August 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM

8 years ago, on May 13th 2003, my mother died of a drug overdose. It was a horrific experience for my enitre family. 10 months later on March 24th 2004, my grandfather died of what seemed to be a broken heart. The death of my mother almost literally killed him. About 2 years after my mother died, I woke up in the middle of the night, got out of bed and headed out into my hallway. As I entered the hallway I realized that I was standing in the hallway of the house that I had grown up in. I thought I was crazy and turned to go back to my room and saw that I was still lying in bed with my husband asleep. Out of body. I was terrified but had the most intense urge to continue down the hall and down the stairs. As I continued down the stairs, the walls and the stairs lost form. They became shapeless blurs of color and i realized I was not walking, but almost gliding or "floating" forward. My arms and body was also a shapeless blur of color. I rounded the bottom of the stairs into our old living room, wich was also blurry and shapeless and empty, other than a blurry splotch that would have been a couch. And there she was, blurry and almost colorless. But there, non the less. I could sense her almost immediatley. And the closer I got the more intense the feeling became. I could almost breath her in, except I wasn't breathing. We meshed together slowly and I heard her voice "Oh Bran"......she had always called me Bran....short for Brandy. Her voice was soft and sad and sorrowful. Just those 2 words. It was her way of saying sorry. We meshed together for only a moment and it was so intense that I almost felt as if I was being crushed and the emotion in it was overwhelming. And suddenly, almost like a vaccum, combined with a loud whooshing sound, I was sucked backwards and away from her very quickly. My husband was shaking me because he said I was stiff and shaking and making choking and gasping sounds in my sleep. He thought I was dieing. Nothing else happened for almot 6 years. Till this past weekend. I guy that I had been very close to in highschool, shot and killed himself about a month ago. And all though I was saddened by the news, I haven't thought much about it. Friday night I woke up in my bed and was being sucked out of my bed or my body....atleast it felt that way. Next thing I know, I'm in this mostly colorless blur of a room with nothing but a table. Also colorless and blurry. I could feel someone or something close by. I was not alone and I was terrified. I hear this voice in my head....."I'm sorry, it was work. No one can hear me! I'm trying to tell them, but they can't hear me! I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry....it was work I just couldn't take it anymore. They can't hear me....I'm sorry. Tell them I'm sorry". I kept getting flashes of his face in my head....mostly his eyes. But in front of me he was colorless and shapeless. But I knew it was him. And again with the vacuum sensation. I then find myself in my bed, eyes still closed and I am somewhat paralized. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move and I couldn't breath. It took a minute for me to catch a breath and be able to move around. And then I started sobbing uncontrollably. I could still feel him after I woke up. Then lastnight, I find myself in my in the colorless shapeless blur that would be my grandparents backyard, and I could feel my grandpa next to me. I never did see him, just felt him. I said "i'm so glad you're back." He said "I'm not back, you're a doorway.....be careful. They are ALL looking to you now for help." I began to sob and same vacuum effect and found myself in bed again paralized. I'm genuinly concerned. What does all of this mean? I know it was alot to read and take in.....but if anyone took the time to do so.....help me.

--
August 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.